De: Joan Xavier <xavierjoann@gmail.com>
Para: coralie@w3.org
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
Enviado: lunes, 7 de julio, 2008 17:36:32
Asunto: Re: Spanish translation of "http://www.w3.org/Amaya/"

Hi Coralie
I've finished translation of following: http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
Translation now here: http://www.browsersdoc.org/Amaya/

Best Regards,
Joan Xavier

2008/5/18 Fernando Gutiérrez <ferguweb2004@yahoo.es>:

Hi Coralie and Joan,

I would like to clarify our offer. The SIDAR's translators group is working
only in the spanish localization of the Amaya software not in the spanish
translation of the pages under w3.org/Amaya. But since these pages
are related to the Amaya software it would be far convenient that the
same terms used for the spanish localization were used in the translation
of these pages, so we are offering Joan the chance to get their translations
reviewed by the members of SIDAR translators group that are working
on the localization.

If different terms are used for the spanish localized version of Amaya and
the translated pages, that could lead users of the software to confusion.

So, we invite Joan to contact us once the translation is finished to begin
the review process.

Cheers,
Fernando Gutiérrez Ferrerías
Coordinator of SIDAR's Translators Group
ferguweb@sidar.org
http://www.sidar.org