Re: DaniloFurundzic - translating into Serbian

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:17:14 +0100
To: dfurundzic@gmail.com
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Danilo,

Thank you for your offer to translate and apologies for the delay in
responding.  You may go ahead and translate the documents:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/styling-XML
   http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/
   http://www.w3.org/Style/
   http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd

into Serbian.

If you are new to the translations program, please have a look at the
instructions and tips at:
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

When you submit your translations, would you also please provide us with
your name in Serbian script.

Best regards

Helen Westbrook