Re: Hindi Translation of 1 doc completed, disclaimer, validiation and all

Hi Ajeet,

I am happy to confirm that your translation of:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/NOTE-soap11-ror-httpbinding-20060321/
at:
   http://www.thriftyscot.co.uk/w3c/soap-1.html
has now been added to the database.

Apologies for the delay and thank you for your work.

Helen

>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning