Re: Regarding the importance of multilingualism

I'm so happy to see such a post!
I agree completely with the peer revision model; in Italy, where I live, I'm
working with the Italian Linux Documentation Project and we use this model
to ensure the quality of our translation (considering that everybody is
native speaker).

I can suggest, for W3C documents, a native speaker proofreader that just
reads documents and issues translation problems. If he thinks translation is
too wrong than he can call a peer proofreader to mark that translation as
wrong and to re-translate it.

But maybe we can talk about it extensively.... ;)

Simone