Re: Translation Complete: Web CGM 2.0

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 09:49:21 +0200
To: joseph@xtrememind.com, w3c-translators@w3.org

Thanks in advance, Joey.

If your team decide to go ahead and complete the translation, and when you
are done, please let us (w3c-translators@w3.org) know of the URI.

Best,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR