Hebrew Translate

From: ido fishman <ido.fishman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 22:19:43 +0200
To: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Hi,

My name is Ido Fishman & I'm a webmaster from Israel.

I'm interested to know if there's anyone who translated the following pages
to hebrew or if someone is doing it at the moment:

   - http://www.w3.org/Style/
   - http://www.w3.org/html/
   - http://www.w3.org/XML/

These 3 Topics are relevant to a my programming site that I'm now starting
to work on and if no one else translated them already or is working on
translating them now I would be more than happy to hire a few english
students from Israel to it and add these 3 pages and gradually more & more
pages to my site in a special W3 section that I'll have there.

Please get back to me with special guidelines if you're ok with me working
on that.

Best Regards,

Ido Fishman