Re: Translated (DOM) Level 2 Style into Persian/Farsi

Dear Roauf,

Thank you for your translation of the document
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Style-20001113
into Persian/Farsi.

This document is now ready to be placed on our database.  However, as
this is the first translation that we have received in Persian/Farsi, we
need some further information to help us to set this language up in our
database.  Would you please therefore provide us with:
1. your name in both Latin and native script;
2. the name of the language in both Latin and native script; and
3. the phrase "Persian/Farsi Translations of W3C Documents" in native
script.

Thank you for your work and your assistance.

Kind regards

Helen Westbrook