Re: Nice to see the list vibrant again

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:19:57 +0100
To: Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi Ajeet,

Thank you for your email.  It's encouraging to know that things are
going well because being new to the job, it's hard to know the 'normal'
pace.  I do still have a slight back log due to the sheer number of
translation requests and completed translations that I receive every day.

Thank you everyone for your work and thank you for your patience as I
get up to speed with my new tasks.

Kind regards

Helen Westbrook