Re: new translation requests

Hi Axel,

Thank you for your offer to translate.

The document
    http://www.w3.org/XML/
has already been translated into German and will be linked from the
original document soon.

You may go ahead and translate
   http://www.w3.org/2002/11/homepage

Please note that this document is not resource for the translations
database and as such your translation will not appear on the database.
However, it may be linked from the original document.

Thank you.

Helen