XML Germany translation

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:37:36 +0100
To: liam@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi Liam,

A translation into German by Mark Goder of
   http://www.w3.org/XML/
can be found at
   http://www.sitez.biz/xml/

If you wish, you may link this translation from the original document.

Thanks.

Helen

attached mail follows:

Hi Helen...

I was wondering if you could please help me on this one. Quite a while back
I translated
this page for W3c:       http://www.w3.org/XML/ <http://www.w3.org/XML/>

I received permission from Coralie and the document was translated
into German and hosted at : http://www.sitez.biz/xml/

This was round about september and I did a lot of asking as to whether it
can be be linked to the original.

So far I have received no notice as to happened to this document as I did
spend a lot of time getting this translation
done and making sure it was valid and all links working.

I would be very happy if you could pursue this matter and see if it could be
approved

Thank you and have a nice day

Regards

Mark Goeder-Tarant