Any translations for XSLT/XPath 2.0 planned for Chinese?

From: Colin Adams <colinpauladams@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:04:50 +0000
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hello list,

I was wondering whether anyone has any planes to translate the XSLT
2.0 specification (along with the dependent specifications for XPath
2.0/ F & O, XDM and Serialization) into Chinese (either simplified or
traditional or both)?

The reason I ask is I am planning to turn my XSLT 2.0  interpreter
(Gestalt) into a multi-lingual version (e.g. error messages will be
available in the selected language and it will have extension
instructions identical to the standard instructions except with a
translated name), and the first language I shall add will be Chinese
(my wife is Chinese, so we will be able to manage that between us, but
as she knows nothing about computer programming, attempting a
translation of a specification would be beyond her).