Re: about the Turkish translation of "Cascading Style Sheets, level 2"

Hello Nilgun,

Thank you for your work.

Your translation into Turkish of the document Cascading Style Sheets,
level 2 CSS2 Specification
   http://belgeler.org/recs/css2/
has now been added to the translations database and has been linked from
the original document.

Kind regards

Helen Westbrook