Re: [warning.pseudo] CSS Validator Translation

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:47:37 +0900
Cc: "Daniele Gabriele" <w3c@dkg.it>, w3c-translators@w3.org
To: Deep76 <dp76pocet@gmail.com>

On 27 nov. 07, at 23:04, Deep76 wrote:
> Can anyone help me to understand what that mean?

We've set up a little system[1] for people to help translate missing
bits for the W3C CSS validator[2]. There was a bit of a burst in
submissions in the last 24 hours, but don't worry, this should not
last: once there's nothing left to translate, the messages will stop
anyway.

[1] http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html
[2] http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Thanks to all who have participated so far.
--
olivier