Re: [warning.nocomb] CSS Validator Translation

Olivier,

some times ago I've asked you about contributing Russian CSS Validator
translation. You said that I should wait for template system refactoring.
Now it seems that refactoring is finished, but I still have no reply from you.

So could you provide me translation sources / guidelines now?

Thank you in advance.

--
Alexey Beshenov <al@beshenov.ru>
http://beshenov.ru/