RE: Moldavian and Romanian translation of Amaya Homepage

Hello Shelest,

I'm curious about how you expect the translations into Moldavian and
Romanian will differ.  By Moldavian, do you mean the language spoken in
Moldavia or the dialect that spans Moldova and Romanian?

Best regards,

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead