W3C Translators guidelines: apologies for the delay

From: Gabriele Romanato <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:33:11 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear all,
actually I'm deep involved in the development of a book on CSS (2 parts), so
my proposal should be delayed.
However, this does not mean that I've dropped its writing. Basically, I've
no spare time to do it.
So I'm sorry for this delay.
I'll write it on a text file, and then I'll publish it as a public mail.
So Coralie and the others can easily turn it into the appropriate format.

Thanks for your attention. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Gabriele

--
http://www.css-zibaldone.com/
http://mimicry.css-zibaldone.com/