[Fwd: Re: Translation into Greek]

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:11:37 +0100
To: Dimitris Papadopoulos <dimitrispapadopoulos07@gmail.com>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Dimitris,

You may now go ahead and translate
   http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

Please note that this document is not suitable for inclusion on the
translations database.  However, your translation will be linked from
the original document.

Best regards

Helen Westbrook

attached mail follows:

Dear Dimitris,

Thank you for your offer to translate.

I apologise for the delay in responding to you but I was out of the
office for a few days.

The document
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Overview
already exists in Greek at
   http://www.w3c.gr/office/about_w3c.el.html

With regard to the translation of
   http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
I must check first with the author of this page before giving you the
go-ahead.

I will get back to you as soon as I have a response from the author.

Best regards
Helen Westbrook