Re: Fwd: German translation complete

Dear Mark

This translation is outside of the W3C Volunteer Translations program.
The resource you have translated not being material for the database (as I
indicated at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007JulSep/0213), I
have notified the maintainer of the original page, that your translation
exists and that they may link to it.

I am sorry, Mark, but there is no expected feedback other than this. The
maintainers of web pages that are not stable are not expected to do
anything with proposed translations.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR