Re: [XHTML Role]Japanese translation

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:00:36 +0200, Masataka Yakura
<yakura-masataka@mitsue.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi, w3c-translators.
>
> I'm kinda sorry that I send this notice really late; I've been working
> on translating XHTML Role Attribute Module into Japanese.
>
> Since the draft went last call on Sunday, I thought it's better to have
> you guys know that I'm working on.
>
> *And*, it's done :)
> http://standards.mitsue.co.jp/resources/w3c/TR/2007/WD-xhtml-role-20071004/
>
> I'll update the translation as it steps forward.
>

> Thanks,

Dear Masataka Yakura

Thank you for the work on
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-xhtml-role-20071004/

But this is a Working Draft. The W3C Translations database doesn't contain
translations of Working Drafts.

We usually encourage translators to work on stable documents, such as W3C
Recommendations:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/#Recommendations

We also encourage translations of goup notes and outreach material, as
described at:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs

That being said, if you are aware of a need to have the working draft
translated into Japanse, please, kindly let me know and I shall make the
Working Group aware of your work.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/