Re: Moldavian translating

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:51:36 +0200
To: "shelest dmitry" <dmitrcox@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:53:35 +0200, shelest dmitry <dmitrcox@gmail.com>
wrote:

> We are happy to announce that we
> have translated the URL http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS into Moldavian
>
> The Moldavian translation can be found on our own server at
> http://www.omoldova.com/Style/CSS/
>

> We hope you find our work satisfactory and look forward to hearing from
> you.
>
> Translator: Shelest Dmitry (Шелест Дмитрий)
>
> Kindest Regards

Dear Shelest Dmitry

Bert Bos has linked to your translation from the original document.
As indicated before, this resource is not material for the Translation
database, so it's not been added.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/