Re: Review period request for the WCAG 1.0 into Catalan.

Dear Emmanuelle, all

Please allow for a few days before the W3C can address the question.
Thanks for your understanding.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA