Re: A plan to translate "Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second Edition)" into Japanese

Dear Coralie Mercier,

Thank you for your kindhearted guides. Since it is the first time for me to
translate a W3C Recommendation (and other documents in the W3C site), your
guides greatly help me.

I'm sorry that I was mistaken in the following message:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2004AprJun/0019

It seems not to have been added to the translations database. Exactly, I
can't find a Japanese translation of XML 1.1, either.

I've started to translate and I want to make the translation valuable.

Sincerely,
Hiroaki Hasegawa

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:32:35 -0400, Hiroaki Hasegawa <w4ard@s26.xrea.com>

> wrote:
>
> > Dear w3c-translators,
> >
> > I have a plan to translate "Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second
> > Edition)" into Japanese.
> >
> > The original English version:
> >   http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816
> >
> > Is there any plan which has already started or any translation which has
> > already published? I found Shimizu Hidetaka's declaration of his
> > translation
> > of XML 1.1 First Edition, but I can't access the translation at
> > http://www.junkscripts.com/w3c/xml11/ .
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Hiroaki Hasegawa
>
> Dear Hiroaki Hasegawa
>
> Thank you for volunteering.
> I didn't find a Japanese translation of "Extensible Markup
> Language (XML)
> 1.1 (Second Edition)" in the translation database.
>
> <http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&transla
> tor=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=xml11>
&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&