Re: Translation of working draft "Specifying Language in XHTML and HTML Content"

Richard Ishida wrote:
> 'Natural language' is, in my vocabulary, a standard English term referring
> to non-programmatic languages. See
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=natural%20language , and not just
> those that have native speakers. At Cambridge I studied 'natural language
> processing'.
>
> I will add '(human)' in parentheses to make this clearer for speakers whose
> native language is not English.

I won't "vote" for this solution. I think that 'natural language' means
perfectly what is required to understand, especially for people already
having had something to do with computers. In stead of adding (human), I
suggest, eventually,  that you add the explanation you just gave above
(something like "human, non-programmatic languages... as defined in
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=natural%20language...") the
first time the expression 'natural language' appears in he document.

Najib