Re: translations of CSS techniques for WCAG 1.0

Dear Gabriele

Your translation is eligible to be included in the Translation database,
provided that you add text to your disclaimer at the top, to illustrate:

[[
# that the normative version of the specification is the English version
found at the W3C site.
# that the translated document may contain errors from the translation.
]]

(items 2.2 and 2.3 of W3C Intellectal Property FAQ
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA