Re: w3c translators guidelines: breaking news and responses

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:57:40 +0100, Gabriele Romanato
<gabriele.romanato@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I'm glad to say that I've started to write the first section.
> You are free to send me your contributes, starting from the last days
> of February. This is a work that should be developed with patience.
> No need to hurry. bye and thanks again foy your emails.

Hello Gabriele

May I suggest that you send your draft first section to Andrea (whose
e-mail address is in the to: of this e-mail) and copy the
w3c-translators@w3.org list?

This will give the people a better understanding of your project as well
as direct them for further contribution.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/