Re: Spanish translation of "Device Independence Principles"

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:45:37 +0100, Pablo Díez Suárez
<pablo.diez@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi W3C friends,
>
> We have finished the translation of the document "Device Independence
> Principles" (url: http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/NOTE-di-princ-20030901/ )
>
> The translation can be found here:
> http://petra.euitio.uniovi.es/~i1767201/DIP/DIP.html
>
> The document was made by Tania Estébanez Álvarez and César Álvares Doval,
> from [Grupo-A] Translation Group (Oviedo, Spain)
>
> Many thanks...
>
> ...and a happy new year :)
> --
> Pablo Díez Suárez - Grupo-A translation coordinator
> Tania Estébanez Álvarez & César Álvarez Doval

Dear Pablo

Thank you for your translation.
I have run the validator and some errors were found.
cf.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fpetra.euitio.uniovi.es%2F%7Ei1767201%2FDIP%2FDIP.html

For your convenience, I've downloaded your document and ran tidy on it.
There was an additional error (missing alt for the grupoA logo), so I
edited the file manually.

I have enclosed the revised resource. You may upload it and replace your
current version.

Once the page validates, I'll make sure your translation is included in
the database.

Cheers,

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/