Re: Chinese Translation of W3C QA Available!

From: ZDYX <zhangduyixiong@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:04:34 +0800
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Coralie,

Thank you for your reply!

On 4/19/07, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> I don't seem to see a difference based on the document I looked at
> initially. I don't read Chinese at all ...

A picture is worth a thousand words, I'll show you the differences between
the initial and current pages with the attached images.

In case that w3c mail server did not accept images, here are the alternative
links:

Initial disclaimer: http://zdyx.org/old.png
Current disclaimer: http://zdyx.org/current.png

> I would expect to find a disclaimer box or section, between the top menu
> bar and the body of each page.
>
> Where did you place the disclaimer?

The third attached image shows where the disclaimer box is. Also an
alternative link:

The place of disclaimer: http://zdyx.org/disclaimer.png

Best wishes,

--