Re: Chinese Translation of W3C QA Available!

Thank you so much, the images were very helpful.
Your translations have been added to the database and I have let the
Quality Assurance team know about them.

<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=thisYear&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=Tips&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA