Re: Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Third Edition) - hungarian translation

Dear Eva, Gabor,

The W3C welcome volunteer translations from anyone. The normative version
of each translation is the original English document (Recommendation,
Group Note or any tutorial or outreach document).

We insist that translators place a disclaimer prominently at the beginning
of their translation, to indicate that their translation may contain
errors and that the normative document remains the original English
version.

The W3C Authorized Translations is a different process. Eva, that should
address your question at the bottom. The Authorized Translation Policy and
process is described at http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

I hope all is clearer now.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA