Re: Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Third Edition) - hungarian translation

Dear Eva,

As I know there are _are_  NO more (announced or not announced) Hungarian
translations of this
document: there is translation activity on the 1.1 version of the XML
standard. But this is not announced either and was not finished in the last
one and half year :(
But knowing that there is "some" activity in this topic I forwarded my
announcement about the draft version of my document to  you and to the
contant person of the given activity as well - 2 months ago, and I haven't
got ANY response for that.
Otherwise knowing the goals and the scope of the mentioned translation
activity I am sure that we cannot use the same technical "vocabulary" as you
like. Anyway as I know this was not a prerequisite for the Unofficial
translations,
only for the Authorized ones. See: http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
.

If the Hungarian W3C office would like to block all the Unofficial translation
activities (at least in case of the Hungarian translations) I think you can
do that, but this should be explicitly stated somewhere on the W3C
translation page as well - just to inform us BEFORE creating translations.

In this case I would like to ask you to spent a bit more effort on creating
the official translations, because there are only very few W3C documents
available on Hungarian language and I wish you good luck for this huge work.

Best Regards,
Mate Gabor