Re: [Polish] OWL Web Ontology Language Overview

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:45:53 +0100
To: "RAX.pl" <webmaster@rax.pl>, w3c-translators@w3.org

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:30:14 +0100, RAX.pl <webmaster@rax.pl> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> My name is Daniel. I come from Poland.
> Last month I started work on translate of OWL Web Ontology Language
> Overview into Polish.

Hello Daniel

Thank you for informing us!

There is currently no Polish translation of the OWL Web Ontology Language
Overview:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-features-20040210/

If you are not familiar with the translations, I recommend you have a look
at this quick guide/reminder:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Cheers,

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/