Re: [Polish] Associating Style Sheets with XML documents

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:55:19 +0100, Mariusz <kontakt@kompedium.pl> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> Translation of Associating Style Sheets with XML documents Version 1.0
> into Polish has been completed and is available at
> http://www.kompedium.pl/w3c/REC-xml-stylesheet-19990629/,
> http://www.kompedium.pl/w3c/.
>
> Original text can be found at
> http://www.w3.org/1999/06/REC-xml-stylesheet-19990629/.
>
> I send this email again because I didn't receive any answer for my

Hi Mariusz,

I replied to you only on Nov 27, when you sent your message on 26nov. My
e-mail may have been spam-trapped. So you did well to resend your message.

I was telling you that your resource doesn't validate. (it still doesn't
validate)
   http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kompedium.pl%2Fw3c%2FREC-xml-stylesheet-19990629%2F

And I was asking you to fix the markup and get back to me.

I have downloaded your translation and fixed the markup for you, now.
See the html document attached.
Feel free to upload it or fix the markup on your current resource.

Thanks in advance!
Best,

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA
T:+33(0)616457202 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/