Re: Translation to Brazilian-Portuguese: How People with Disabilities Use the Web - W3C Working Draft, 4 January 2001

Dear Lucas Augusto

Thank you for volunteering.
I am copying the WAI team so that they know you intend to translate the
document.

The instructions on the W3C Translations page [1] should be followed, and
translators should check they agree to section "Can I translate one of
your specifications into another language?" in the W3C's intellectual
rights FAQ [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA