Re: Translation to Brazilian-Portuguese: Level A - AA - AAA and Logos Conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

Dear Mauricio

Thank you for volunteering!
I am copying the WAI team so that they know you intend to translate the
documents.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA