RE: Requesting for translation W3C article into Thai language

Hello,

It would be nice to have some Thai translations of some of the
Internationalization articles at http://www.w3.org/International/articles/
if you are interested.

If so, please let me know which ones you think you would like to work on,
and I will prepare the template for you.

See also the instructions for translating these articles at
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

Best regards,
Richard.

Richard Ishida