-----Mensaje original-----
De: w3c-translators-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org]
En nombre de Ivan Herman
Enviado el: viernes, 28 de julio de 2006 11:22
Para: w3c-translators@w3.org
CC: Coralie Mercier; Ian Jacobs; Richard Ishida
Asunto: Change of guards...

Dear translators,

as you know, I had the pleasure of managing the voluntary W3C translations
over the past few years. The number of translations have increased at a
quite amazing rate in all those years; our database contains more than 700
entries as of now! This is a terrific service that you all offer to the
international community. Thank you.

As some of you may have realized from my signature, I have changed position
within the W3C about two months ago. As a result, we decided that the
responsibility for managing the translations should be done by somebody
else. So let me introduce Coralie Mercier[1] to you , whom some of you
already know. From now on, she will answer your possible questions, she will
bug you with problems and requests :-) And I am sure she will do a great
job!

Sincerely

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead C/o W3C Benelux Office at CWI,
Kruislaan 413 1098SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands