Da: w3c-translators-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org]
Per conto di Oreste Signore
Inviato: luned́ 11 luglio 2005 10.35
A: 'Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG'; w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: w3c-italy@w3.org; giovanni.losacco@istruzione.it; 'Ivan Herman'
Oggetto: RE: WCAG 1.0 Techniques (Italian) - done.

Well. Good to know.
However, the translation appears to be yet in a draft stage, as in many
cases Italian and English text are intermixed. I think this will be an
excellent opportunity to set up an active co-operation towards producing
well established translations. Thanks again to Giovanni Losacco. Oreste
Signore W3C Office Manager in Italy Ufficio Italiano W3C presso il C.N.R.
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell' Informazione "A. Faedo" Area della
Ricerca di Pisa - San Cataldo via G. Moruzzi, 1
56124 Pisa
(Italy)
Phone: +39 050 315 2995 (office)
+39 348 3962627 (mobile)
Fax: +39 050 313 8091 (G3)
+39 050 313 8092 (G4)
e.mail: oreste@w3.org
e.mail: Oreste.Signore@isti.cnr.it
www:
"http://www.w3c.it/"
"http://www.isti.cnr.it/" "http://www.weblab.isti.cnr.it/people/oreste/"

http://www.itistorriani.it/accessibilita/risorse/w3c/lineeguida/WAI-WEBC
ONTE
NT-TECHS_it.html

I've contact the translator and he told me to post in the list for
publication.

The Translator is: Gianni Losacco (giovanni.losacco@istruzione.it)

Cheers.

Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa-italy.org)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C
WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues' http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
Personal web site: http://www.robertoscano.info