Re: Device Independence, Accessibility and Multimodal Interaction into Italian

Ivan & Andrea,

Thank you for checking. Indeed Wendy and I have some important edits that we need to coordinate on that document. Therefore, it is best not to translate it at this time.

(I cannot provide an estimated date when we will be able to coordinate edits with the document editors. Unfortunately it is not a top priority for us at this point.)

~ Shawn