Re: Device Independence, Accessibility and Multimodal Interaction into Italian

This seems to be a pretty informal document produced by the group, it
certainly does not fit into any of the categories that are listed on the
translation home page. I am not sure it would be appropriate to get it
added to the list of translations that, usually, refers to document that
go through some sort of a more rigorous check...

I nevertheless copy this to Shawn and Shadi, maybe they know more about this

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices