Re: Spanish Translation of DIWG Glossary

Marta and Rhys,

as the maintainer of the Translations pages[1] of W3C...

It is against our usual policy to put the translations of Working drafts in the database
that generate that page[1], so I would be uneasy to add this one, too. (Working drafts
have a short life span, after all...). I am also not sure that putting a glossary there
would be the right approach.

If you look at [2], we list some of the glossaries that our close 'friends' (translators,
W3C Offices) prepare and maintain. It strikes me that would be a much more appropriate
place to put the link to, and would be more visible and useful for the community (in this
case the community of Spanish Translators). Would you agree with that? If so, my question
is to Marta: do yo think I should add this reference now (I am happy to do it) or do you
prefer to wait until the original evolves to its final version and you update your
translation?

Thanks you

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#res

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices