Re: conventions regarding presentation of terms in a translated glossary

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:54:43 +0100
To: zara <zara@arobas.net>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
To be honest: there is no rule afaik. Personally, I would prefer the original order,
because it gives an easier way to get back to he original, and consequently authoritative
version of the document. If you generate the glossary via a tool, having an appendix
giving the glossary in local alphabetic order, too, might be a good idea...

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices