Re: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re: WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:44:54 +0100 (MET)
To: wendy@w3.org, ivan@w3.org
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, rscano@iwa-italy.org
Well, once again ;) -- Some months ago Roberto [1,2] and me (please see the
message below; translations were attached again) translated all WAI
conformance pages into Italian and German, but they still haven't been integrated,
though we both send two, three follow-up messages, too.

Maybe you can tell us if (and when) this will be done?

Many thanks for your time, best regards,
 Jens.

> > http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance.html.en
> > http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance.html.en
> > http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1AA-Conformance.html.en
> > http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1AAA-Conformance.html.en
>
> Files are now translated (including some 'as is' exceptions, as I
> mentioned before), see attached files. They are also alternatively
> located at
>
>     http://iokaste.erde3.net/var/WCAG1-Conformance.html.de (and so on)
>
> I ask one of you please to put these files to the /WAI folder since they
> include the unchanged markup of the original files and only make sense in
> this location (also affects Robertos files, I guess). -- Feedback and
> comments are appreciated.

<snip />

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2003OctDec/0132.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2003OctDec/0133.html