Re: New W3C CSS validator interface

Marta,

On Nov 12, 2003, at 10:06 PM, Marta Isabel Trejo wrote:
> Yes, I know it. And I'm deeply sorry for it. : (

Don't be sorry. Your translation is very good and very welcome, and it
is only unfortunate that your tool had some issues with the XHTML
Markup. I suspect it has been developed for HTML4 only, and does
support the XHTML markup used for the interface you helped translate.
It could be a good idea to contact the developers of this tool and ask
them whether they support XHTML.

in any case, you are not to blame for this minor problem, and I
apologize if my original message somehow implied that. I am, on the
contrary, very grateful for your help, and the markup changes caused by
this tool should not be a big trouble.

> I have to check why this conversion occurs. The tool I use is really
> helpful for translations.

Actually, I am curious which tool that is... Maybe others on this forum
use it as well, and could exchange experience on how to use it with
XHTML Markup?

> I think I corrected one or two files before delivery. Please let me
> know if I
> can help you.

If you find out that your tool supports XHTML and thus can painlessly
convert the files you sent me to XHTML, that would be welcome.
Otherwise, please do not worry anymore about this, I should be able to
fix the markup easily.

Once again, thank you very much for your help.
--
olivier