Re: Translation of WAI-QuickTips to Kannada language

Narashimha,

thank you. However, there seem to be a (minor) problem. Neither the
attached file nor the translation itself appears properly on my screen
(I tried to different browsers, running Win2K). Looking at the source,
the character encoding is set to iso-8859-1, which is obviously wrong.
Interestingly, you did set utf-8 in the meta statement of the attached
file, but it is still unreadable, I suspect the encoding went wrong
somewhere (maybe it is safer to put this info somewhere on the web,
rather than send it through an email...)

Can you set these?

Thank you again

Ivan

P.S. I want to particularly thank you for the attached information, it
is clear that you spoke to your colleages...

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Head of Offices