Translation of WAI-QuickTips to Kannada language

From: Narasimha Datta <ndatta@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 01:30:14 +0530 (IST)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear members,

I have translated the WAI-Quick Tips document to my native language,
Kannada and would like to put it up in the translated pages list of the
W3C site.

Following is the link for the translated document:

http://people.csa.iisc.ernet.in/ndatta/Courses/net/WAI/QuickTips.html

Please do the needful. Thanks.

Note: Kannada is the language spoken in Karnataka State in South India.
Bangalore, the "Silicon Valley" of India is the capital of Karnataka. The
population of Karnataka is approximately 55 million.

PS: I have also included a few details in Kannada script in the attached
HTML file that might be useful.

Regards,

Narasimha Datta
Indian Institute of Science,