Re: Translation of WAI-QuickTips to Kannada language

Thanks for the prompt response.

I have corrected the encoding part (set it to UTF-8) - I am able
to view the HTML pages correctly on my Mozilla browser. You need a Kannada
font to be able to view the translation (though I don't know how much you
will be able to decipher out of it :-)). If you are interested, you can
download Sampige.ttf from: http://brahmi.sourceforge.net/downloads.html.

Regarding the previously attached file containing some Kannada translated
words, I have uploaded it to:
http://people.csa.iisc.ernet.in/ndatta/Courses/net/WAI/kanterms.html. Hope
this helps.

Thanks and regards,