Re: call for translations - new W3C CSS validator interface

Hello,

I hope nobody will mind the "bulk answer" too much...

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral wrote:
> I will make the translations to Portuguese. Since I'm behind a
> firewall and
> have no access to the CVS, where should I post the translated pages?
> Can I
> simply attach a zip file in a message to the w3c-translators list? Or
> you?

Just send it to me directly, with a note specifying which encoding you
used if it differs from UTF8.

Alexander Savenkov wrote:
> These pages speak about "The XSL 1.0 Proposed Recommendation".
> Note that the XSL 1.0 is a W3C Recommendation.
>
> Olivier, could you check the pages with the style sheets turned off?

That should now be fixed.

Diego Martín Lafuente wrote:
> is there any spanish or catalan translation option?

I think the full interface (error messages etc.) is only available in
the languages I listed, but there shouldn't be any restriction for the
"form" pages we're working on now, so sure, please do.

Thanks to all for your quick answers.

--
olivier