Re: [Moderator Action] Plan to translate XML document ex

Hello Karen,

You sent this to the w3c-translators@w3.org list, which is
public. But you say 'no further distribution'. Your post got
caught by the spam filter, because you are not subscribed.
Unless I'm getting a confirmation from you that it's okay
to forward to the list, I won't do it. I'll deal with
the details in a separate mail.

Regards,    Martin.