Re: Final attempt

Hello Alexander,

Sorry for never sending an answer to your message of two weeks ago. I
was on holiday at the time. However, I did make all the corrections
that you suggested. Thanks a lot for taking the time to send them.

Martin Duerst writes:
> Hello Alexander,
>
> Sorry for the delay. I herewith grant permission to translate
> "XML in 10 points" and "W3C in 7 points" according to the
> rules in the Copyright FAQ
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate),
> with the following changes:
>
> - Instead of using the term 'normative version', please use
>    'original version'. (these documents are not normative)
> - Indicate the date of the original to which your translations
>    correspond, and say that the original may change (this is
>    necessary because the original documents don't have dated
>    URIs).
>
> As for Bert's "Design Guide", I have copied Bert. Bert, what do you think?

Sure, you can translate it. I'll be honoured!

Please, let me know when it is finished, so I can make a link to it.
Or, if you wish, I can put it on our site.

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/INRIA