Re: W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 Conformance Logos in Italian

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:48:07 +0900
To: Gioacchino La Vecchia <gio@link.it>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "Luciano Blini" <l.blini@myl.it>, dd@w3.org, brewer@w3.org
Hello Luciano, Gioacchino,

Please note that the guidelines for logo use are not
a W3C technical report, but just a web page on our site.
Therefore, the implicit permission that we give in
the copyright FAQ at
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate
doesn't apply.
You therefore have to ask whether you are allowed to
translate it before starting the translation or publishing it.

Regards,   Martin.