Re: W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 Conformance Logos in Italian

Hello Luciano, Gioacchino,

Please note that the guidelines for logo use are not
a W3C technical report, but just a web page on our site.
Therefore, the implicit permission that we give in
the copyright FAQ at
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate
doesn't apply.
You therefore have to ask whether you are allowed to
translate it before starting the translation or publishing it.

Regards,   Martin.